Which Princess are You???

You Are Pocahantas!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Free-spirited and wise. You have a strong passionate spirit that touches and changes all who know you. The wisdom and common sense that you have is really what guides you through life. Even so, you also have a very playful side that loves adventure and excitement.


Which Disney Princess Are You?

2 comments:

Andrew Clarke said...

I think your blog is inspiring. My wife and I have been married for 29 years. It can happen! I wish you well. But I found your site when looking for people who enjoy reading. If I may, can I suggest one to try? "Outcasts Of Skagaray" is an action adventure fantasy written out of concern for the abandoned children of the world. It works towards a good outcome, not a depressing one. There are sample chapters on www.threeswans.com.au if you feel like previewing it. If you decide to read it and enjoy the story, great, but whatever happens, I wish you well.

Jen and Dave said...

Laura! I sent you a wedding invitation! I can't believe we knew eachother when we were little punks. Happy Anniversary!

Aug 9, noon, Redlands blvd building.