TOY STORY (1 and 2)
We have moved on from our daily viewing of "Jack Jack" (translation -"THE INCREDIBLES") to the neverending request to watch "BUZZ" (translation - "TOY STORY"). It's a little insane, but I try not to disappoint my kidlets too much. We're trying to restrict viewing to no more than twice a day (except when we have a babysitter... sorry girls) but who knows how long our resolve will hold.
The boys absolutely LOVE Buzz Lightyear. So much so we caved and bought them each their own BL toy at Walmart last night. They love it. They keep making his helmet "swoosh" and firing his "laser." I think we've created a couple of monsters. :)


3 comments:
That is so cute..and we do that too with movies. This week it is Curious George for Wesley...we will see what it will become later! haha Have a good 4th of July!!
Welcome to my world! Wyatt was so obessed with Buzz still is but not so much anymore.
For a long time from hearing the movie at home and in the car that I would know each line before the characters would say it
(yea that bad)Wyatt too.
Boys!
I like your blog set up, so cute.
Post a Comment