The twins turned 3 the day after Thanksgiving. They have really lucked out these last three years. They get two separate birthday "parties."
The first celebration was with my family on Thanksgiving day after we finished turkey dinner. I made a cake - not as creative as I wanted, but I ran out of time and couldn't find a cake pan to make the "monster" cake the boys had been begging for. (They didn't even notice it was a plan old cake when it came right down to it).
Opening presents from Great-Grandmommie, Grammy, and Aunt Erin & Uncle Kenny - lots of clothes & books
They got bored after a while so I got stuck opening the remainder of the gifts
Celebration #2 occurred on their actual birthday in Borrego. Yes, I recycled the cake since it didn't get completely eaten the night before. The boys got a couple of gifts - tonka trucks that made tons of noise from Uncle Val & Aunt Sherri and some miniature Star Wars figurines from cousins Cory, Veronica, Gavin, Lily & Olivia.
1 comment:
In response to the comment you left on my blog, don't worry, Damon is a tantrum thrower too. :) Must be the age!!
Post a Comment