Catalina, BABY!!

I have to admit that I never thought I would enjoy sailing to Catalina. It's so much fun to take the kids and just watch them on Grammy's boat. Whether they're relaxing, steering, or just trying to walk up to the bow, it brings a smile to my face. Ella proved to be a little trooper (yet again) and Kira still has her sea legs.

 
Drew needed to sleep off his sea sickness

We took a little trip "into town" to make wishes (which didn't come true at the bakery).


The sleeping beauties...that includes my brother-in-law. He was so upset to have to snuggle the baby so she'd take a nap.

Grammy and her babies

Grammy and Kira steering the boat for the first time together.
 
 Having fun on the beach!
 
 This guy flew a jet pack all the way over from the mainland.

Cute kids 

This was by far, the funniest moment of our trip. Kira eating and talking, then all of a sudden, THUP! Face in plate of food. I guess that happens when you have a jam-packed day full of fun and no naps.

Brandon and the sock monkey mascot
Kira slept like that for an hour



No comments: