I have been meaning to get pictures of this particular event that occurs several times a week at bathtime. The boys are "
coloring" in the tub.
Thanks to Eric's brother Adam & his wife Jamie, the boys have their very own set of tub crayons. I finally remembered to grab my camera to capture the moment.
They LOVE to color themselves AND each other. Brandon looks like he has a couple of bruises around his eyes. NOPE - that's just purple crayon.

They're very helpful when it's time to clean up. I don't have to do much anymore since they understand they need to clean it up themselves. Sorry, no beautiful works of art have been captured. They erase everything too quickly. :)
Thanks Adam & Jamie for the fun!
4 comments:
I gave those crayons to Adam to give to you guys!!!!! Adam was at our house and I sent them with him! Geeze way to take the credit ADAM lol
It's fun to "keep in touch" through your blog. Hope all is well. Tell Eric Hi for me!
Ben
My kids LOVE coloring in the bath, too. It's such a great idea because it just washes right off. Anyway, I can't believe how big your boys are! They have grown up so much...
I love those tub crayons! Note: If you don't clean it off right away its really hard to get off later ; )
Your boys are such cuties!
Post a Comment