PLAYOFFS, BABY!

Eric & I totally lucked out and got tickets to Game 1 of the Western Conference Finals (Lakers vs. Spurs). Eric's uncle gave us a couple of tickets in a corporate box. We were amazed! The food was awesome (and free) and the seats were extremely comfortable for a sporting event (padded leather). For a while in the 3rd quarter we thought it would be a bummer since the Lakers were losing, but when they started to come back the Staples Center got insanely LOUD. What a rush! If I ever go to another Lakers game I want to sit in the corporate box - it's the only way to go.



Pre-game warmup (What a view!)


Eric bragging about how cool the box is to Rob
(this view doesn't include all the seats)



The TNT guys during the pre-game show


2 comments:

Monica said...

Looks like soooo much fun!

Dana & Genni Bain said...

I love going to games for any kind of sport...looked like fun! You did score, for a sold out game :)