I've been tagged! Ahhh!

I've been tagged by a couple of people, so I decided I should actually do this. Thanks Rebecca and Lisa for making me think...

A- Attached or single? Attached for almost 12 years
B- Best Friend? Of course I have to say Eric...he makes me laugh

C- Cake or Pie? It depends on what is being served - I LOVE DESSERT!
D- Day of Choice? Any day Eric doesn't have to work (when is that exactly?)
E- Essential Item? Lipgloss/chapstick & Mascara
F- Favorite Color? Blue, black, brown
G- Gummy bears or worms? Neither - I only touch 'em to hand them to the boys

H- Hometown? Moreno Valley
I- Favorite Indulgence? Ice cream sundaes & pedicures (I'd be in heaven if I could have both at the same time
J- January of July? That's tough - I'd rather bundle up but I also love playing in the sun

K- Kids? Twin boys - Andrew & Brandon
L- Life isn't complete without? My Family (and my gym membership)
M- Marriage Date? July 19

N- Number of Brothers and sisters? 2 sisters, 1 brother
O- Oranges or Apples? Love both... but oranges are a lot more work
P- Phobias and Fears? Losing a loved one, especially my hubby or kids
Q- Quotes? "NO BITING", "Get in the corner", "Daddy wants you" (None of those are for Eric)
R- Reason to Smile? Family, Good friends, Dinner out, Pre-pregnancy weight
S- Season of Choice? Spring - the weather is just perfect for me
T- Tag Someone? Monica, Amber, Genni
U- Unknown Facts about me? I can play the piano, I'm just VERY out of practice
V- Vegetable? Green beans baked with bacon & onions - my sister-in-law makes 'em best
W- Worst habit? Procrastinating & not always speaking my mind
X- Xray or Ultrasound? Both are pretty cool, but ultrasound eeks out x-ray - it was awesome to see my kiddos before they were born
Y- Your favorite food? Give me chips, salsa and some refried beans - YUM!
Z- Zodiac Sign? The dreaded Gemini

2 comments:

Dana & Genni Bain said...

Stear clear from Laura when she eats her refried beans, salsa and chips!

Okay I did my duty...I posted my comments.

Hey by the way I am happy that you are doing the Hincley Challenge..I am so behind!

Co & Larry said...

I was stymied about the 2 sisters and 1 brother, but I finally figured it out.